We are currently looking to recruit…
Telesales Account Manager (German Speaking)
Reports to: Head of UK Sales
Hours: Fulltime 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Competitive + bonus
Base: Home based with the ability to travel to Carlisle as required
This is a newly created position - We are looking to appoint an experienced telesales executive, who will be expected to sell the products of Enesco to current and prospective customers. The role can be home based or from Enesco UK Headquarters in Carlisle and will cover the UK and export markets. The ability to speak fluent German and English is essential.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Calling current customers on the database with the purpose of increasing overall sales from the accounts.
• Introduce Enesco and its products to prospective customers
• Prospecting new accounts for the Area Sales Manager and creating qualified leads.
• Creating a database of potential Customers
• Build relationships with existing and prospective customers/retailers, ensuring customer engagement.
• Carry out research into customer profiles and product ranges.
• Work with the Head of UK Sales to meet key KPIs and targets
If you feel you are the right candidate for the job, please apply in writing/email to the Human Resources Department, Enesco Ltd, Brunthill Road, Kingstown, Carlisle CA3 0EN or email email@example.com (with your current curriculum vitae)
CLOSING DATE: MONDAY 31st JANUARY 2020
Please refer to our Recruitment Privacy Notice to see how we process your personal data.