Data Entry Clerk
Department: Brand & Licensing
Reports to: Brand Development Manager
Hours of: c. 30 hours per week over 4 or 5 days, flexible hours to suit
Rate of Pay: NLW
We have a newly created support role within our Brand and Licensing Team of Data Entry Clerk. The main purpose of the role is to take responsibility for setting up all our new products, which includes gathering information from many sources across the globe, then accurately inputting this into our own systems.
Main Responsibilities Include
• Entering information into our product information system (workflow). Ranging from product descriptions, to royalty rates and pricing. Accuracy and speed are a must for this role. Prior experience in data entry would be beneficial.
• Gathering of data from our global partners, in both paper and electronic format.
• Electronic filing, archiving, scanning and creating spreadsheets.
• Information you work with might be text based or numerical.
• Adding commissions to our Creative Services Mailroom or SharePoint system as required.
• Responsibility to help other employees find the information they need.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the job, please apply in writing/email to the Human Resources Department, Enesco Ltd, Brunthill Road, Kingstown, Carlisle CA3 0EN or email email@example.com (with your current curriculum vitae)
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 17th March 2020